Saturday, October 3, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, does anyone remember the name of that horrible stupid vulgar woman whose only agenda was to promote the work of so-called "Christian" tattoo "artists"? Where is Jesus when we need Him to have the tattoo art thrown out into a box with the moneychangers? But I definitely should keep my mouth shut and not say anything lest the opposite be established, because they tend to do the opposite of whatever I say, perhaps only because I said it. And if I should remind you that the Old Testament contains instructions about washing dishes, does that make it too legalistic to be taken seriously? Is there no wisdom in the idea of washing dishes? Will you eat on dirty plates forever only to prove yourself not too legalistic? But I should not say anything about that, lest I make myself the issue. So I am not planning to address that issue at all. I am not saying anything.