Monday, September 30, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I really do not care what those guys say about that, when I am only 14 years old, maybe turning 15 years old soon or already, I forget when exactly, and I am only thinking of those guys, ages 12 and maybe 10, as brothers in the Lord. Why would they cringe when I say that? The alternative to being a brother in the Lord would be even less flattering to their egos, so they should be relieved to hear that I only think of them as brothers in the Lord, figuratively speaking, at most. So it seems quite logical that I would want to leave them in the "brother in the Lord" category. There is time enough for them later to find age-appropriate girlfriends for themselves eventually. But no, they wanted to star in Dawn's private drama, so that was sort of weird in my view. But whatever. Nobody wants to hear anything that I say about anything.