Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I see that you were never in high school with me or you would remember that I mostly detest sports. Whenever it was time to pick teams, I was usually the last or among the last persons to be chosen. This is not a point to which I would go out of my way to draw attention to unnecessarily and/or gratuitously, but I am so NOT interested in cooperating with your sports dogs. Crow about sports long enough and maybe they will choose you to head an Olympic committee or carry the Olympic torch. Or maybe not. Whatever. I could not care less about that.  However, I would not be the appropriate sourcc for information about the Olympics. I only watched that on TV.  Maybe you could ask Bobby's ex-girlfriend Cindy Lopez what she knows about the Olympics thing, becuase I do not have that.