Sunday, September 13, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during our final year living in El Salvador, that my parents were asked to assist with the adoption of a Salvadoran boy who was going to be adopted by a nice couple from Seattle, whose names I forget, I only remember that the boy's name was Jeremy. And our part involved taking care of the baby for two weeks while the couple was traveling to El Salvador and then taking care of the paperwork. My mom did most of that, whatever my parents' part was, which I cannot recall. I cannot imagine that our names would be on the paperwork. And a couple of years later the same couple returned to El Salvador to adopt Jeremy's sister, but we were already gone by then so I am not sure who else helped with that, we had nothing to do with the girl, whose name was Jessica. So that is all I can remember, only that their names were Jeremy and Jessica. Hopefully they had nice lives in the United States.They would probably be in their 40s at least by now. 

Weird that I would be hearing online later a bunch of stuf about them and their real mother down there and who knows what else that meant. I would not want to even try to say anything else about that.