Yes, it suddenly occurred to me, that you might be asking me something about Jean Caceres, a person who formerly worked at Vida Publishers, where my mother worked, but left to establish herself as a foster mother, living in a house with special needs children. For all these years I had completely forgotten about her existence. But, come to think of it, there was a time when I was visiting my Mom in between places I have been or going to, and at that time I was going to move to Virginia Beach soon, and she or else someone else there, gave me a phone number of someone she knew in Virginia Beach, and she said that I should call and ask about a job that she would refer me to, so after moving to Virginia Beach, needing to have some parti-time wok there while attending classes, I did call that person, and was given a phone number to call for a typing job, and so I called the phone number and left a message but never heard back from that. So whatever. I forget now who that person was. I found other work and never thought about that again.