Saturday, September 5, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it might be helpful to know whose idea was that, for me to go there to work at Angie's orphanage.because anyway,  I am barely aware that I at one time did have an acquaintance by that name, many years ago, but I have not seen them all these many years, except maybe once, so much water under the bridge, and we never worked for them. We are not connected in that way so there would be no reason for that. I am sure they have plenty of volunteer help there at the orphanage already, so we would not want to be meddling in their private project of which they are rightly called the founders. They were Bethany people and they lived in the Santa Cruz hemisphere, so who knows where those Bay people all went now that there is no longer a Bethany. I was really not that interested in continuing this conversation, but you would not stop talking. We were self-employed, so the Thomsons would have no place to be barking orders at me. I will make my own work decisions whenever I figure out what I am going to do eventually, but I really see no reason to have to discuss that with upi. They have their own thing going already and whatever I would want to do, most probably it would not be that.  

So I sort of get that you jsut could not resist the temptation to throw out a boatload of Mother Theresa jokes, but that was no concern of mine. After all, wasn't Teresa Glowacz your ex-girlfriend, before you married Faith? Bit whatever. here I digress. Someone must have accidentally put me on your online mailing list. 

And what was that you were saying about the Spanish-American War? But you don't spell your name cthe way great-grandmother does in her diaries, so who are you anyway? From what planet did you land?