Sunday, September 13, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is a bit mystifying to ponder the question of when did it become my job to conduct brain surgery on the people of Chile. Everybody knows that the Bueno family had a Chile connection. They lived in Chile during childhood and learned their Spanish there. So what about that? How would I know what odd things are percolating in their weirdly hybrid Chilean minds? It is not unheard of that regionalisms occasionally may happen in the world of Spsnish language learning. Only one person cannot know everything about that. I suppose that you just never know when you might inadvertently hit on some unique regional thing that you never heard of before. So what about. that? So what if the people of Chile are sick sick sick. I was so insulted but whatever, I have to get over that and forgive for the sake of my own mental health. Besides which, I was not your slave property. It may have become your job to reeducate Chile, but that was not my problem.