Monday, September 7, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that they asked me to do that, to help organize a standing ovation indicating approval of the student body for the deal of the moment, but anyway, weird that I would be hearing about that later. Shortly after that happened, I was hanging out with Darla Stafford and Jim Mazurek (MK-Chile) and Jim made some weird comment about me and the football players, indicative only of his own imaginary notions, nothing that I said. I was a bit alarmed because I had no memory of myself having signed any contract selling myself to the as yet non-existent team. Maybe I don't need the headache of their fancifully unreal notions of who I am actually not. So why, after all these years, am I still harassed by them? We were not acquainte. I was not interested. Obviously, it is just as well that I discontinued that conversation.