Friday, October 4, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that is a good way to describe it, I was a small crack in the continuum. But I already explained this point years ago, so here goes again. I just happened to be sitting at a desk during study hall, within earshot when Marion and she were having some very deep heart-to-heart conversation about many things, and later they were probably wondering what did I remember about what I overheard, and the answer is actually not much. Just because I am a U.S. citizen, that does not make me an omniscient being capable of knowing what I really cannot possibly know, in contrast to Marion not being in the U.S. Never mind about some jokester's attempt to make some sort of joke about me. So I vaguely remember that she may have a unique perspective about something, but it is too late now for me to find or recover my scrambled brain waves on this topic.