Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that is so easy for them to say that we should pay the bill for their building of an orphanage to take care of all those orphans in Romania, because she went to Silicon Valley and made a vast fortune first, before she did that, or at least that is the way I heard that story. So it may seem easy for them to claim in their promotional materials that someone else paid the bill for that, when actually we had no role in whatever they did in Romania. We were never consulted in the first place and only heard a few facts now and then, so whatever. So why all this chatter about how I should be paying their bills? I never had much connection to Venezuela so I have no clue about their unusual arrangements and how that worked. I never worked for them, so I do not see what there would be to say about that. 

I never said that I would not be generous with my money,  that was someone else's premature assumption, assuming that I would ever got some money eventually, but anyway I am not going to volunteer to do some crazy thing without being given a chance to review what is this crazy thing that you are asking me to do?

It seems sort of weird that the immensely rich "Angel" would expect me to pay the bills for her luxurious lifestyle jetsetting to Eastern Europe on a whim. I just have no idea.