Friday, October 11, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is always horrifying and creepy to find some Chainy thing poking their noses into personal places where they do not belong. The only Chainy thing that I can remember from college was the ballet dancer Silla, from Central Florida, who  lived on a different floor and then married Susie Stewart's cousin, Loren Wyrick, a rather dull boring person of no interest to me. There was really nothing to say about them, if you really wanted to pause to think about that. I am quite certain that Susie has the scoop on their divorce story, so if you really wanted to know something you could always ask Susie, but she does not tell me everything, she only hints about these things, and maybe I am just as well NOT knowing the details of the personal business of those very dangerously powerful political persons upon whom I would rather not have to comment. It would be very dangerous for me to riff and improvise on this topic, especially when I know nothing. I am just saying. But, how is Silla related to the political Chainys? I never really heard that from them. There is just a lot of static online about them.