Yes, I vaguely remember myself having translated the Dante book into English langauge, and he does talk much promotionally about the value of campaigns, and holding campaigns, but he was not talking to you, obviously. At least I understood the words enough, in comparison to the English-only talking heads of Manhattan, for myself to have a gist of what he was trying to say, which basically had nothing to do with U.S. politics. How would an Argentine preacher who needs an English translator run for political office here? Or for that matter, some lowlife secretary in D.C. or was that B.C? Electoral politics was never my game, coiuld not care less about that. I do not want to be bothered to have to devise some crackpot answer to your ridiculous commentaries on this topic, unless maybe someday youi could learn to ask a real question about eternity and where is your soul going to be later?