Sunday, August 9, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was weird, did I hear online that Professor Elliott from college is somehow distantly related to Kelly Elliott, a high school classmate of mine to whom I do not remember ever speaking. She was nothing to me, and yet I somehow hear that she was badmouthing me all over the place to people at college. Why would that be? Since when does she know anything at all about me? or even care to acknowledge my existence? 

And where is this imaginary millions discussed in the prank? Where did that come from? Certainly not from me. I only heard one person in high school obsessing about his ambition to make himself a millionaire, but that was Raymond, and you would never meet them, they would never darken te door of one of our churches, probably. Sometimes there is no choice to be had of what various and sundery persons you are stuck with for the four years of high school.