Yes, I do not quite see why I have to discuss politics with you, when we can clearly see that you probably already read the diaries anyway, and thus you probably already know that my grandmother's sister, my Dad's Aunt Julia, was a prominent Republican who was involved in various political activities that are alluded to but never quite fully explained. And also she was married to that colonel for a few years. Now that I can see that you were expecting a reprise of that somehow, I can drop out of sight and let someone else explain that because I have no idea. I was living in another country at the time of those events, so I never really knew what happened; only more recently did I read the diaries. I never signed any contract on these points. That never happened. Of course there is always the risk of the relatives who are prominent in the Democratic Party will want to make their own case in their own way, contrarianwise to Julia and the colonel, and I suppose that is their free speech right if they so choose.