Sunday, August 23, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I did notice how Susie was talking about those guys. She said they were so friendly, it was as if they were politicians running for office, always trying to ingratiate themselves with all of the people who might be able to vote for them. I sort of get what she meant by that, but also that was somewhat too exaggerated. It is sort of not fair to them to be caricatured that way when everybody has to do certain things to establish themselves in their lives and professions. It sort of makes me wonder who is she channeling nowadays, because anyway, she is not really who she was when we were first met at age 10. Her birthday is a month before mine and always will be, so whatever. I cannot be expected to keep track of all of these people. Life sometimes takes us in very different directions from where we thought we would be later.