Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it would be just impossible for me to 'keep up with the Jones's,' as the saying goes. Not that I ever cared so much about that, Only recently did I notice that Mary Lasley's mother's maid name was Jones. Oh, I did not know that. I just thought it was ridiculous, the way she is trying to set herself up as a goddess. Absurd. As if we did not notice her crawling out of windows, as noted in the diaries. I have to leave them to their own devices, because anyway, I am not eligible to compete at that level. Time is against me now, there is no money here to do ridiculous game things, so I only want to exit the planet having cleared my slate and resolved the dangling equations, because anyway, it is too late for me to do much more than that.