Saturday, September 19, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am not sure that I have an opinion as of yet about that, myself being only 14 years old, or else maybe 15 if that happened in June. For one thing, I did not hear the entire stage play from beginning to end,  only walked in somewhere in the middle or near the end of it. How did they start by setting up the "tarts vs. chickens" scenario? I did not hear that part of it. Also, I cannot help but wonder what happened to all of the adults in the room. Everyone is carrying on as if they were the children. Who is going to explain to me what they thought they were doing? And come to think of it, why should I care? Anyway, those guys always were meaner than a junkyard dog to me, so my opinion never mattered anyway. They never cared about me. They never cared what I said about anything, so why bother me now?