Thursday, July 23, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember when I was 8 years old, our family was living in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico while my parents were attending the language school there, learning the Spanish language, and at that time the Cunninghams were a missionary family who lived nearby. I thought that they were stationed permanently in Mexico, but who knows where they ended up later. I have no memory of them beyond the age of 8. There was a time, a few years later, when we received a chian letter from someone, and we were to send on copies of the chain letter to other people of our acquaintance, and then probably they would send on the chain letter to other people and so on and so forth. We sent a copy of our chain letter to the Cunninghams and who knows what else happened after that or where else the chain letter was sent letter.