Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that is sort of weird, your odd obsession with Debbie who I have not seen since forever. Why is she pretending to be a high school classmate of ours? Perhaps she would have been a star in Mr. Peters' typing class, had she been there. But anyway I have no memory of her being at my high school. I only remember the Debbie from junior high youth camp on whom I should have learned to never waste another word. That is all that I can say about Debbie. Of course we all know that Debbie is not a rich person and has no reason to go around crowing so loudly about her non-existent money and political influence. It does make us wonder why she needs a crew of wicked evil Persian witches to cover for her. What wicked thing did she do anyway? I had no thought of her, so you would have to tell me. I just have no idea. 

And then there was all that chatter about the bullet hole that divides Hondures from El Salvador, so maybe she was one of those people. How would I know? Nobody tells me anything.