Yes, that was sort of weird, when I was working at Boca, how our publisher imposed upon us a duty of defeating Smith, even though I had no idea why. Smith won the mayoral election anyway that time. But it was obvious that our publisher hated Smith's guts, from reading the editorial articles that he wrote, that was all I knew about that. Later, a few story assignments illustrated his personal hatred of Smith, but anyway, why should I care if the man's name was Smith or Jones or any other surname from the country club that refused to admit his application. Beyond the movie starring Jimmy Stewart, "Smith Goes to Washington," perhaps there is some older New England mythology not so familiar to me, but that is never explained in a clear way that would make any sense. I do not work for them now, so there is no reason for me to gratuitously promote your law practice for no reason.