Thursday, August 3, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I think that during study hall, in high school, I should make the most of my time to get some homework done, which could mean one less book to carry home on the bus for that night's session of homework. Isn't that why it is called "study hall"? But of course some people have other ideas about study hall, Kathy and her cliquey friends will probably be sitting over there chattering and painting their fingernails and whatever they want to do. Needless to say. Isn't that how study hall works in high schools everywhere?

Sometimes, inexplicably, they poke at me in a hostile way, and so whatever, that is how cliquey girls generally are. Kathy works for the CIA so obviously her job is to train those girls to be the type of party people that she wants them to be. I really do not remember much about that. I see no reason for myself to antagonize the CIA. I would not be able to win that game. 

Is my middle name Winslow? No, obviously not.