Monday, September 10, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Oh, were you saying that Eric was from Idaho or thereabouts? I don't know that I ever knew that, but even so, I really could not care less about Idaho per se, that would not mean very much to me. Idaho is just another one of 50 possible states of the union where people might go to live, which does not include the anomalous creature known as Puerto Rico. Will there ever be a 51st state? It is not my job to advocate on that point one way or another. Tell Puerto Rico go hire a lobbyist, not to expect me to do it for them.

Which does not explain why the idiots of the college "theater club" are screaming at me. There is nothing that I can think of that I would need to discuss with them. I long ago told Eric that I am not interested and to stop following me around like a sick puppy dog. Needless to say.