Saturday, February 22, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, well, however that may be, I never really cared that much about the money. It was the job of the CIA, to keep track of all these rich people and to explain about all their hidden assets, not mine. That was the farthest thing from my mind during high school. I think that the CIA should be recalled to explain themselves because to tell the truth I really don't care that much about what these rich people did in high school. That wasn't my job. Why don't you call the CIA to account for their social activities during study hall and their various dance partners, because I certainly have no idea. I wasn't paying that much attention to these trivialities.

I have no desire to immerse myself in and would much prefer to avoid the intestinal wars of the Maltese v. Italians. It's no skin off my nose if you should happen to gift or sell the vacation house on Malta to some Italian gold-digger social climbers, but whatever, anyway, the house was not mine to give. The Maltese might have ideas about that also. Anyway, that is not a matter for me to ponder, that I should  inadvertently provide fodder for these mysterious machinations of a political nature. Leave me out of that.