Thursday, June 23, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that Irene was the repository of some very alarming scuttlebutt about the company and its organization, but that was before she was fired. I became every nervous about this comfortable well-paying job at a company with all of these possible issues, although maybe not, perhaps it depends on who you are talking to at the moment, but Irene made it sound like everybody was against them, but then again they survived somehow anyway so maybe Irene doesn't know everything, and mabye neither do I. Maybe I shouldn't say anything about them, let God do what He wants to do to work things out without my unwanted interference. Maybe that is how I should carefully remove myself from that  situation without making everything worse., because anyway there are many things that I don't know about that.