Sunday, November 12, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I have noticed that some persons are traveling aboard the ship S.S. Gripsholm, but that was a WWII story. So, good luck with your upcoming Gripsholm book or movie project, whatever that may be. I might like to see that, too, might be an interesting story of heartbreak and broken persons rescued from the Japanese prison camps at the height of WWII. Also, yes, that might even work as part of Sarah Kuglar Sheets' amazing story, if I remember rightly, which I am not sure what I think about. But it seems that it might be a long time yet before the finished book or movie becomes available, if you are only now checking the passenger manifests to see who was on that ship or not. Next you will need to research the Gripsholm and tell their stories.

Of course, that is not our story. Not our ship. There are other ships in the sea and other stories to tell, but do not let me distract from your personal Gripsholm story.