Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember years ago when we were attending a church at Oakland Park, and at that time a large number of people left, it is called a split, and they went over to Abundant Life, a non-denominational independent church, but I do not remember very much about that. I did not go with them. It was not my thing to go to claim Abundant Life as anything that I would know anything about, so it is hard for me to remember who those people were. I heard that Rosanna was one of those split-offs who went to Abundant Life. But of course you could always ask Michelle for more information. She always seemed to know everything about those people who filed a lawsuit against the church, and she even told me that she had visited them and that they still had the legal paperwork and were obsessing on that topic. I forget who she said that was. I never did keep track of those people. Sometimes if I were to see them at a restaurant, I may or may not recognize them. I really do not remember much about that. It would seem unethical for me to trouble myself about church splits. All local churches have their problems. Enough said about that.