Monday, September 27, 2010

Antagonist

I really do not appreciate being cast as the antagonist, as if everything I say or do is something to be opposed and cast aside as if meaningless nothing, as if you even know what you are talking about. As if I live in an echo chamber and everything I say just bounces back to me with no effect or reflective thought given to anything.

As if Barbara Miller of Mississippi were some kind of heroine. I cannot really comment on her host family for that year, the Navarrettes, and what their relationship was at the time and whatever Barbara said about the Navarette's son so most of the time I do not even know what you are talking about. I think that you are just fishing, basically.

But you are stuck up a creek without a paddle and I cannot help with your problem. Antagonizing me is not going to solve anything. I am just warning you. You are forewarned that antagonizing me will not solve your problem. It might satisfy your thirst for revenge, your craving to shed blood, your overwhelming desire to wring a white girl's neck but it will not solve anything. You might even end up in prison for life like that other guy.