Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Do NOT Stink

Obviously you have me confused with that other reporter who preceded me, the one who I was hired to replace. Veronica told me about her serious personal hygiene problem, that you could not help but smell her stench when within a talking distance. She was very sympathetic to the crazies and the radical activists but I was not. There was a certain renewed emphasis on facts and truth rather than mere politics after I took over the reporting even though I cannot necessarily explain what my editor did to my stories and the headlines. You would have to ask Steve what he was thinking. Anyway, it was very shocking for them to call me on the phone and for my ear with nothingness and then nothing of what they said appear in the newspaper but I just cannot reprint your silly statements, such as: "Bill * is a crook," or "If you are not on my side I will complain to my dear friend the publisher and have you fired" (both the late Mayor Danciu and impresario Jim Batmasian threatened me this way; sorry but I could not have single-handedly gotten Danciu reelected when everyone was sick of him, and I could not prevent the authorities from later sending Batmasian to jail for failing to pay FICA for his workers, so dirty tricks against me will not help you in the end game)," etc. Anyway, I would get in big trouble if I quoted any of the potentially libelous things that you say. So if you curse me I will copycat the curse right back to you because you do not deserve a dime from me. I am the apple of God's eye and you are just another grandstanding power monger. Get in line like everyone else.