Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how odd! Why is my mailbox cluttering up with all of this junk mail from Dawn and Craig? We were in school together years ago but I have not seen Dawn since 10th grade. That was a very long time ago. One might logically assume that they have long since returned to their roots in Vancouver, Canada, but then again I never really had that much communication with them. Only through the Stewarts do we seem to remain in touch with those people. Susie sometimes tells us news of Mrs. Richardson having gone to Africa and that Dawn now lives in Washington state, where she is married and has five or six children. Susie knows all about them, so why don't you just ask Susie?

Also, on another occasion I heard that the Sawords have received "special" protection from Sharon in Seattle because they feel themselves persecuted by someone. Personally speaking, I cannot imagine why they would need "special" protection. What happened? What did they do? Whatever it was, I only know that I don't really care that much about what they do. But anyway I don't know everything. Who are their enemies? Do they know who their enemies are? Not me. I only know that their enemy is not me. I really don't care that much about keeping track of them that I should take the bait and go running around screaming like a chicken with my head cut off.