Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was quite negligent of me to omit attribution of that so-called "information" to Holly, but you were there when she said it originally so you would remember that came from her, and she was so persuasive, citing a multitude of studies to support her theory that "all" are gay. Well, that is not fair. What about the individual's right of self-determination. Maybe some of the "all" people would decide otherwise, who am I to say what will happen to them later in life. But who am I to argue with these garrulous, mentally challened sociology majors? Yuk! They think they know everything already anyway. But I should probably congratulate myself on NOT being a sociology major. I have other options than social work, whereas the sociology majors will be stuck forever on that thankless treadmill.