Friday, August 24, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I know, it is embarrassing to find in the documents of the ancestors a very strange and low poem trashing one's co-worker, presumably Italian, although I am not sure what that means. I really have no idea what that was about. I would rather not think about what that might have meant. It is just there taking up space and, knowing that it has already been widely circulated anyway, to throw it away would mean that the generations to come could be blindsided by these vengeful hateful nasty Italians who already despise us no matter what we did or did not do. Better to evacuate the planet and let the remaining chips fall where they may, because it isn't fair to expect me to pay for the crimes of them. If I had done that, but I didn't do that, so, goodbye.