Sunday, August 5, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am not averse to continuing. More texts are being processed even now that are not yet ready for posting. And yet, I labor under the curse of the Fee Bee. I must have money to pay the rent, to fulfill my obligations to family, to church, to society at large, to the necessities of this physical existence, not yet having arrived at the death's doorstep. I am an individual of dignity and worth that you have no ability to comprehend. And yet you continue to exact this labor from me for free, as if I were some disembodied spirit. I could just NOT do this without a paycheck in hand. I really could not care less about your toilet paper supply chain.  And yet, if not me, who? You would certainly NOT get anything worthwhile out of any of my idiot cousins. Long enough have we sat here listening to your stupid little turd Amy pooping all over the carpet. You who think you are so clever as to be selling refrigerators to the Eskimos, what is that to me? An overabundance of money does not compensate for your lack of any intelligent thought processes, needless to say. You really should put a lid on your stupid bloviating palaver, needless to say.