Friday, October 26, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember in 9th grade hearing about, although not seeing it with my own eyes, the fight between two girls, allegedly Margot assaulting Patricia Cruz. However, I never asked about that. Margot, who was actually sort of friendly to me, and I even once was invited to her house to work on a school project, did not emigrate to the U.S. whereas Patricia Cruz did immigrated to the U.S. But was that the only reason for all of these comings and goings? I do not meddle in these personal immigration matters. One assumes that if they wanted to live in the U.S. legally, that they probably had the money and wherewithal to do what is needed for that, to buy off their assault victims or whatever, but if they want to stay in their home countries, whatever. It was not my job to recruit immigration. Needless to say.