Monday, October 29, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, if only "that" had not happened in the middle of Mr. De Paul's economics class. Even so, there is nothing that I can say or do about that. It already happened and nobody can turn back the clock and pretend that it never happened and that Stephanie was not apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time given what she was saying very loudly voluntarily and without any prompting from us standing there in the middle of the classroom, not far from me, definitely within earshot. Sometimes these situations can only be redeemed with time and forgiveness and a love that overlooks all of these many faults of persons of whom I am barely aware. So if I am looking the other way and not casting aspersions upon persons I don't really know very well, that is not a sign of weakness. Never mind about the idiotic rantings of Patricia Cruz or whoever that nasty person was who was trying to cast the entire economics classroom into the garbage can. How can I explain a party that I did not attend and only heard of vaguely from comments overheard? I really have no idea. It was not my job nor was I qualified to perform surgery.