Monday, March 2, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during my first year at SCC, I might have been about age 19, I was in the typing room at college working on a term paper, and Jennie Cerrullo was there and said that she was supervisor of the typing room that evening, and we had some nice conversation about life in general, and as to the lament of not yet having a boyfriend, she said something about how you know how certain guys make you feel like an "it," because we are not their chosen girlfriend, so we just have to wait for the future appearance of Mr. Right, who eventually may appear on the horizon, hopefully if we don't get caught by some other traps, and I meaning to sympathetic said yes, I understand what you mean about that, I feel that way too sometimes, sort of, I guess. Or was it the other way around? Maybe I have forgotten who said what. Either way, of course, that was back in the old days before Jennie turned into one of these cheerleader types who I mostly avoid, not in a mean way, but I so much don't care to discuss that point further.