Thursday, April 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember that many years after I had left Haynes City far behind me, I was still hearing some nonsense from those stupid people who had mistaken me for the school counselor whose name and some partial comments of hers did appear in my story because it was necessary for me to interview her for the story, even though I did not take her advice on how to angle my story, because I did not want to get into some other controversial points with my byline attached to that, although sometimes I don't always have a choice about these assignments, but at least I did filter out some of that. Can you imagine me making any attempt to personally counsel these interview subjects? I am not licensed to do that and I would never heard the end of that if I were to try.