Monday, September 13, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that while I was studying journalism, I had a floppy disk that was to contain a variety of class assignments and articles handed in for the paper, so I was to put my name on it when turning it in, so I wrote on the label: Candi's Stuff, meaning in my mind "stuff" as being whatever miscellaneous things happen to be required, but which on further reflection seems perhaps too informal for a potential work situation. I should just put my name on there plain and simple, without this casual word "stuff," especially now knowing that some people undoubtedly would be placing other connotations and meanings to this word "stuff," and adding the superfluous "nonsense" of some other context although that was not my thought at the time,  and which I had not foreseen in advance of this event, but which now seems might have been entirely predictable, especially given that other people's minds are outside of my control anyway, so it would seem that almost anything that I might say could potentially construed to mean something else anyway, so, yes, why am I doing this to myself?