Thursday, September 9, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, my first semester at SCC I had an unpleasant roommate situation. I was assigned to room with Dolly (MK-Pacific Islands), who was a very troubled person in need of serious counseling. At Thanksgiving break she was in a terrible car accident and her foot had to be surgically reattached to her body and soon her college time was cut short. Later Heather was asking me about her, as if I were close friends with Dolly, when actually not really, I had never met her before college and never heard from her afterwards. If someone did drive her to the pharmacy during college to get a refill on her pills, I had not remembered that and cannot say anything about who that was. She seemed to have some health condition requiring that she take pills every day, although she did not mention, how would she know, that my mother's thyroid condition requires her also to take pills daily to regulate her metabolism, but anyway, I don't really see what that has to do with Dolly's health condition and Dolly's pills. Her explanation was rather odd.