Thursday, September 23, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there was some bizarre classroom drama going on during economics class for some reason unknown to me, I cannot remember very much about that, only that the always so rude Stephanie was playing the starring role in the strange retelling of her secret party tryst with her Spanish boyfriend, that what's-his-name guy, Alvarado or something, all of which was a matter of entire indifference to me. If you cannot keep a tighter leash on your little monster, I hope you were not expecting me to "do" something about that, especially as I really could not care less and was not present at the party in question and thus have no idea what happened there, nor would I want to be bothered with trying to guess. Did you imagine that I was one of those carnival magicians who can just put an unopened envelope on my head and recite the contents of it without benefit of having seen what it contained? No, that would not be me. That would not be a test worthy of taking. Stop bothering me with your stupid tests. Read it yourself if you can.