Monday, October 18, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do sort of vaguely remember that one day at work when Irene unloaded a pack of scuttlebutt about the boss and his family. Was that a private conversation? Did I remember to repeat that to someone else? Who would I ask to verify such matters so completely outside of my view, that I would even be able to verbalize what did she say? And then shortly afterward Irene was fired and I was promoted to replace Irene Which on the one hand was somewhat flattering to me, and on the other hand made me a bit uneasy because of what Irene said, because she seemed like a nice person. I did not want to wish her ill, whatever her scuttlebutt problem might be. I am not sure how all these things go into circulation in the ozone layer. So am I having good luck or back luck? I don't know, I am not sure which.