Sunday, July 24, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I could not quite understand where that was coming from, referring to your bizarre ranting speech about that  megalithic blob of drug company stuff, Johnson & Lilly. Given that I am not a medically trained person, my gifts being more of a language arts nature, I really don't quite see what is your problem. Yes, I want my bottle of aspirin or Tylenol to be readily available on the grocery store shelf if I should happen to feel a need for that, but anyway, I am not experiencing any drug problems at the moment. If my doctor should happen to prescribe something, by all means orders should be telegraphed directly to the drugstore, conveniently, without my having to explain something about that. So what is your problem? I don't quite see anything to discuss on these points.