Friday, July 22, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember that some persons were trying to develop a theme based on their swear words, but I don't know why I should involve myself in that ridiculous drama. After strenuously avoiding this ridiculous topic throughout high school, I suddenly find myself accused of having taught "my" ideology on whatever points, even though I didn't really say anything about that during high school, I only overheard some things. Although Miss Marken seemed to suggest that there might be some points on that, I really did not develop that theme because then I would be trapped into some corner that I don't quite fully understand or have the capacity to elucidate in a satisfactory way, sufficient to completely silence the mouths of my critics and detractors for all time. Because even if I don't care what they say, I do understand about free speech and also freedom of association, being my freedom to drop Tom and Fred off of my social platter when I so choose.  But you insist on getting all of your wrong information from that "National Honors" idiot, so that is your problem, not mine.