Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember the existence of Billy La Pew, a person who, if he were seen at church I might say hello, but he is not really that close of a friend that I would want to discuss some personal business with him. Besides which, his black ex-wife said that he spends all of his time playing computer games, not that I asked, the information was volunteered without asking, but anyway I don't think that I have any need of a gamester at this time. I bought the Myst game and I liked the pictures and the relaxing sound effects, but then I had to buy a book of clues to get past the "front door" of that, and that could get quite expensive if I repeat that too often, so I don't buy computer games now, although I did do Riven, and also had to find the clues for that, but then you realize that the game is an artificial loop that goes nowhere, so why bother?