Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that I was hearing quite a hullabaloo about Dutch, even though we have no Dutch in our family tree. I cannot even imagine why I would need to discuss something with the Dutch. Yes, there was a point someone was making about Dutch doors being only half open, because that is how Dutch doors are. Yes, I have seen Dutch doors before myself, so I really did not need your gratuitous explanation of what is a Dutch door. And why is Ms. Notman imagining that we are going to "get" her joke about Jane Wyman? I was never any huge fan of "Falcon Crest," so we don't "get" it, actually. And if I did vote for Dutch, I would have that in common with millions of other landslide Americans, so nothing special for me to say about that. Needless to say. Huh?