Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during maybe 10th grade there was an earthquake in Nicaragua, and some new students were admitted to our school temporarily because they had been displaced from that country. I was seen talking to one of the new students outside while waiting for class to start, she was asking me some questions and explaining about the earthquake, and she was obviously Jewish, so that did not make me Jewish also, but some people never ask question, they just go on vague impression of not very much.

And also some of those people try to think of Christianity as mainly an ethnic Italian thing, which does not  really work for me, because I do not look anything like them. And what about English-speaking Christians? I am not very interested in arguing about this ethnic point because there are probably some things I can't really understand about that.