Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember when I was maybe 10 or 11 years old, I was at a party with many girls there, and someone brought a Ouija board, and they were explaining how that works, and how you are supposed to move that widget around the board and it will allegedly spell out a message of some sort, and I said something dismissive of that, not taking that seriously, not seeing how that could ever make any sense. And if I were to spell the word hello, wouldn't that just be me doing that, not some other-worldly spirit? 

And now the demons are angry because I did not take them seriously and apply myself to their instructions. 

But you obviously get all your wrong information from those evil demonic pagan witches who brought their Ouija board to the party.