Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Which Reminds Me

 Yes, I vaguely remember that during my senior year of high school, my mother somehow, I forget through what connections, helped to facilitate the adoption of a little Salvaoran boy, Jeremy, by a young couple from Washington state who I only met once. I forget. Was the wife's name Jessica? And we left the country shortly after that, and later we heard that they returned to that country with other connections, and adopted a little girl produced by the same woman, illicitly. I have no idea of the personal details of those people. 

I only would consider myself completely insulted if they were to suggest that I had any connection whatever to those people and their illicitly adopted children. I don't understand what that commotion was all about. Certainly, it would be interested to have their empty heads on a platter.