Monday, October 9, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember the existence of, or at least hearing the name of Rene Parish, who is a woman pastor of a church in California, but if I ever met her personally I cannot quite remember. Was she an SCC or Bethany person? Some of these points all blur together in my mind so many years after the time when someone was trying to make an issue out of her. I cannot quite remember what the point would be of making her the poster child of all women ministers everywhere. It happens that way sometimes that some rare women actually want to do that, but my personality would not fit there. Needless to say. Why should I be required to perform someone else's negatively stereotyped vision of the universe? Who is calling who? I really do not want to be bothered about that.