Sunday, October 29, 2023

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that way back when david was maybe in 8th grade they were visiting at our house and we had a newly invented thing known as a cassette recorder, and he got the idea that we could make our own radio show or program, similar to those made by his distant cousin of Al Capp contact somehow, I forget the details of that, and he was describing to us some storyline about some incredibly snobbish arrogant people who live in some very cold place where it gets so cold that their noses become ice cubes. Years later I read something about that which better informed myself of something about Siberia, but at the time that we made the tape, we were just ad libbing on whatever he said. I forget many details of that, but anyway it was his idea in the first place.