Saturday, February 17, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I noticed that you were trying to make some "foreign country" joke by trying to connect me to Roger, by which I am assuming that you are talking about Kim Rogers, our distant cousin who I see now lives in Canada, but anyway I would not have been aware of that so many years ago, so your high-handed joke would have just fallen flatter than a flitter. So we see that you cannot just assume that everybody knows what you are talking about or even cares now about what can never happen anyway, and if someday by accident you jokesters suddenly decide to get cooperative and helpful, then you can let us know whenever that happens, but until then we really do not relish the idea of getting slammed against walls that way.  I think we have taken more than enough abuse from you dreary bores.